Top Horse Racing Betting Sites
Horse racing is one of the most popular sports for betting with a packed calendar that features events on almost every day of the year.
Whether you’re just a casual horse racing fan or you’ve got a keen eye for spotting a winner, we’ve got everything you need right here at Top Betting Sites. Our betting experts have reviewed all of the best horse racing betting sites and ranked them in the table below to make it easy for you. Check out our reviews and be sure to take advantage of the amazing free bets on offer.
The Biggest and Best Horse Races
All of the betting sites we recommend cover daily races across the UK as well as some of the top horse racing events from around the world.
Throughout the year you’ll find top odds and insider picks for all of the biggest events, from the Melbourne Cup to the Cheltenham Festival, Royal Ascot to the Prix de L’arc de Triomphe and many more along the way.
We even create a special guide each year for the occasional bettor hoping to win a few quid on the Grand National.
How to Choose an Online Horse Racing Website
The best way to enjoy your online betting experience is to pick the right website. Nowadays there are so many different online betting sites around that it can be difficult to find one that’s right for you. Here are the key areas to consider when selecting a horse racing betting site:
- Reputation - We always listen to what real bettors say about a betting site and try it out for ourselves before we recommend it.
- Free Bets – The best horse racing betting sites provide a free bet to new customers to help you get more for your money and to allow you to experience everything on offer.
- Live Streaming – Some of the most innovative betting sites now offer free live streaming of horse racing events so that you can watch action as it happens.
- Safety – You should only deposit money at a betting site that guarantees the safety of your personal and financial details.
- Betting Options – If you’re interested in horse racing then make sure you pick a site that covers the races and markets you want to bet on.
- Customer Service – It’s crucial that a betting site offers first-rate customer service to all of its users so that any issues of difficulties you might be having are dealt with quickly.
How to Place a Horse Racing Bet
If you’re new to online betting or haven’t placed a bet on horse racing before then make sure you read these tips before you begin:
- First off you’ll need to sign up to one of our top recommended betting sites and deposit a small amount of money.
- All of the best betting sites will give you a free bet once you have made your deposit which you can use to make your first horse racing wager.
- In order to make your bet, first check out the stats for each horse and jockey as well as the other elements that could affect its performance.
- Choose which type of bet you wish to place (see below for Types of Horse Racing Bets)
- Place your bet and wait and see if you’ve picked a winner!
Types of Horse Racing Bets
There are several different types of horse racing bets that are offered at all of the top betting sites. Here is a list of the most common types of bet and what they mean:
- Win – this is the simplest type of bet as you simply pick the horse that you think will finish first.
- Place – this pays out if your horse finishes in first or second place.
- Show – this pays out if your horse finishes in the top three places.
- Each way – this is a special bet that combines both a win and a place bet.
- Accumulator – an accumulator bet requires you to pick more than one selection and you’ll only win if all of your bets come off.
- Double, Treble, Four-fold etc. – a specific accumulator involving two, three, four etc. horses.
If you have any questions you can get in touch with our horse racing betting experts via our Contact Us page.