Top Football Betting Sites
Football is without a doubt the most popular sport with literally billions of fans around the globe, so it’s no surprise that football betting, particularly Premier League betting, is incredibly popular too.
How to Choose an Online Football Betting Website
There are hundreds of online football betting sites around so finding somewhere half decent can be tricky if you don’t know what you’re looking for.
Here is a list of the important factors that should be considered when looking for the best football odds:
- What is the reputation of the site? Make sure that you find out both expert opinions as well as those of real bettors. You can find both on our review pages.
- Does the football betting site offer you a free bet? One of the best ways to get started is to claim a free bet when you sign up and get even more for your money!
- All of the best football betting sites offer in-play betting which allows you to make new bets as the game progresses.
- Make sure you consider your safety and privacy when on line – only deposit money at a betting site that guarantees the protection of your personal and financial information.
- Above all, your betting experience can be ruined if the site doesn’t offer first-rate customer service. All of the betting sites that we recommend deal with user issues quickly and in a friendly manner.
Types of Football Bets
There are lots of different types of bet that you can make on football matches. These are the most common types that you might come across when you’re looking for the best football odds:
- Match Result (Win Draw Win) – This bet allows you to pick which team you think will win or select ‘draw’ if you think that the score will be tied.
- Half Time/Full Time – The Half Time/Full Time bet lets you predict which team will be winning at the end of the first half and again at full time.
- Total Goals – This is a very straight forward bet that allows you to choose whether you think the total number of goals will be over or under a certain amount.
- Correct Score – Predicting the overall score can be tricky and so pays out well if you’re correct.
- Goal Scorer – Bettors can choose which player they think will score, with options including First Goal Scorer, Last Goal Scorer and Anytime Goal Scorer. You can also select if you think a player will score more than one goal (brace, hat-trick etc.)
- Accumulator – A football accumulator allows you to bet on several matches together. The odds can be very long and pay out well if you win but you will only win if all of your outcomes are realised.
Premier League Betting and Bets in Other Leagues
Although Premier League betting is the most popular, all of the best football betting sites offer odds on a range of leagues. From the Premier League to the FA Cup, Championship to Conference and La Liga to the Bundesliga, it’s easy to make bets on whichever league you follow.